- Designed and built website www.pbjsnap.com using C#, ASP MVC, and JQuery
- Designed and built web application (http://portal.pbjsnap.com) using C#, ASP MVC, JQuery, MSSQL Server 2012, XML & Microsoft Azure Cloud services. Web application allows long term health-care facilities to comply with CMS.gov Payroll Based Journal guidlines. Users are able to upload and validate their payroll, staffing, and census data, and retrieve a CMS compliant XML file.
- Started in Technical Support providing phone support for dial up customers
- Planned and developed WorldCom Sales portal website for corporate customers. The project was developed on the Solaris platform using PHP and Oracle database, later migrating to a Postgres database. Responsibilities included the development and implementation of the file structure for this project.
- Developed user and content management portal for customers using PHP, AJAX, XML, and MySQL
- Built customer websites using PHP, Flash, HTML, CSS, and MySQL.
- Developed and maintained e-commerce site using X-Cart
- Admin duties including daily backups, maintaining Email, DNS, Apache and MySQL database servers
- Provided technical support related to streaming video solutions
- Conducted sales calls promoting streaming video solutions and services